Dr. John D Wood Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John D Wood?

VP HR

The office was nice and the staff was courteous. The Dr was very disinterested and had no regard for my history and what other physicians had told me. He said he was going to set up an MRI and I never heard back. Just as we'll, I'm seeking another physician

Get A Second Opinion Before Signing Your Rights Away

Misdiagnosed, pressured to sign all my rights away using professional scare tactics of losing my hearing permanently . ie -- If you don't sign right here and get this shot in your eardrum, you might never get your hearing back in that ear. I signed out of fear and am now stuck with a hole in my eardrum and have constant annoying pressure that I can't get rid of and of course can't hear a thing either. He did not actually seem to care whether my problem was resolved or not the whole time through. My speculation is that he knows he will make more money if the hearing does not get better.

No wait time with this doctor and he is very knowlegable