Dr. David M Woodhouse Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David M Woodhouse?

Woodhouse no bedside manner

Wanted to give no stars but it wouldn't let me. My Father was a patient of Woodhouse and later had a major stroke and was paralyzed on one side from it, lost the ability to speak, and had to have a feeding tube. Woodhouse prescribed medicines that were hard to grind up to fit in the tube when later talking to the pharmacist he could have ordered liquid instead - ok, little thing. During office visits his bedside manner was the worst. Especially when later my Dad was on his death bed in the hospital he never stopped in the room, or came in to talk to us the family. We asked for a nurse to contact him to see if my Dad could have morphine to ease his pain because he was in a lot of pain and very agitated. Remember - my Father could not talk anymore. Woodhouse told the nurse No without even coming in to see for himself "because he doesn't like to see his patients incoherent". Another Doctor who was passing his room came in because he could hear the crying and he said he wished he could of helped because this was wrong but he wasn't our doctor and couldn't order the morphine. After my Father died in pain 3 days later we never had seen or heard from Woodhouse. I don't believe in curses but I cursed this man to have a painful death like my Father did.

Dr. David M Woodhouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.