Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Worner
Dr. David Worner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Euless, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Decatur, TX . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Worner is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Las Colinas Medical Center. Dr. Worner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Worner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David Worner has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David Worner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
went to Dr. Worner experiencing swelling in one leg and shortness of breath and weezing.. dr worner squeezed the based of my leg and advised me "there is no swelling now, come back if it swells again".. he did send me for an x-ray and it resulted in pneumonia. no further test were run and no follow up scheduled just an antibiotic. later that night my breathing got worse. visited an ER at neighboring hospital and learned i had a blood clot in my leg & pneumonia so was hospilized for 2 wks. had it not been for the shortness of breath is wld hv continued with little concern abt swelling in my leg and i may not have been here today to warn others. dr worner displayed little concern abt me or my symptoms.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Worner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Christus Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Worner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Euless, TX.