Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Wyatt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David J Wyatt has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. David J Wyatt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. David J Wyatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsLouisiana Mri Inc, 4550 North Blvd Ste 100, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. David J Wyatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.