Dr. David Y Eng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Y Eng?

Fantastic Surgeon

Dr Eng Did a triple cervical fusion on my wife ,during the operation he found several bone spurs that did not show on the MRI. He took care of them as well. He did a fantastic job where other surgeons refused to operate because of the close proximatey to her spine. She can live a normal life again without severe pain thanks to Dr David Eng.

Dr David Eng MD

He did my back surgery and I just think this man is amazing!! My, only wish is that I had had him do my neck surgery back in 2005. Dr Eng has awesome skill, fantastic bedside manner , The team he has when he does surgery it is the best of the best! They leave nothing to chance , they are on top of everything and all of them are just awesome and make you feel at ease.

Kind considerate. Wonderful bedside manner. Excellent physician.

Great communicator. To the point. Good sense of humor.

He is the best!!!!!!!!!

Dr David Eng is not worth the wait!

Went for appointment told to come 30 mins early. Got to waiting room (good name for it) and waited in pain for 1 1/2 hours finally told nurse to give ...

Dr eng is no good

Don't bother this doctor is inconsiderate and has a rude staff don't let this quack touch you waste of time

I love dr eng iv'e had 5 back surgeries and would never let any one touch me but him.He is very good at what he does,he is careing and considerate Dr

The best neurosurgeon ever!

No records from prior surgery 2005, visit 2010 - 2014. Was rushed. Shows signs of burnout. Did much better in 2005 (also with PM then -answers!). Office Mgr - no consideration for N country location!

Still shaking my head...!!

After waiting over 6 weeks just to get an appt. with this Dr. Eng, I was very excited when the day came...I was brought in the room by the nurse, she asked the usual questions, then the doctor came in, never introduced himself to me , Never once made eye contact with me, asked if my back hurt , I said no it's my feet. He looked at the MRI told me that no surgery could be done ..I asked only 2 questions and recieved one word answers..the whole visit started at 4:10 and we were back in the car at 4:25 ...I was the lst patient of the day, the staff (all but some guy) were all gone and the Doc was in the waiting room with a drug rep before i left....I would never tell anyone to go to this Doctor.....I have been crying and upset for 5 days...

first visit

the dr. really seemed to know his stuff, but I waited 45 mins. to get in, then I was only in the room with doc. for like 7 minutes. I liked that he spoke english very clearly

Dr. David Y Eng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.