Alarming incorrect diagnosis provided

Based on a friend's recommendation I consulted Dr. Josephson in relation to my 6 months previously diagnosed aggressive Gleason score malignant prostate cancer. Based on a full-body bone scan he ordered, Dr. Josephson said that I the cancer had spread to my skull and shoulder. Period. He did not recommend additional tests or scans to confirm. I was devastated. When I left his office I was reminded by the cashier to write a comment for review. My original urologist, who himself had recommended I get a second opinion for future treatment, was skeptical of this bone cancer diagnosis explaining that it is very unusual for prostate cancer to spread to those locations so quickly. He ordered subsequent examinations, CT scan of skull and and MRI of the shoulder. Those confirmed the skull and shoulder were not cancerous at all. It is now five months later and the treatment I've undergone is controlling the cancer and minimizing the symptoms. I feel Dr. Josephson's diagnosis and actions were insensitive and unprofessional. His statements created an unnecessary agonizing for me.

The best

This is a great doctor who saved my moms life

PARTIAL NEPHRECTOMY

I was diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma. I saw Dr. Davidson for a second opinion and he confirmed the diagnosis. He specializes in robotic surgery and is an incredible surgeon. Although the robotic surgical machines are in short supply, he was able to schedule surgery for me very promptly. He was able to save most of my kidney while removing the cancerous tumor . He went above and beyond to help me. I am forever in his debt. He always calls back and is available to answer any questions I had. In fact, after the surgery, he spent quite some time with my family explaining how the surgery went and answered all their questions. I wish all doctors had his compassion and dedication! I am so glad that I chose him for my surgery...

Dr. David Y Josephson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.