Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Yacavone
Dr. David Yacavone, DO, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Yacavone is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton, Va Medical Center and Portsmouth Naval Med CntrPortsmouth, Va. He speaks English.
Dr. David Yacavone has the following 1 specialty
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
Dr. David Yacavone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Yacavone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
Va Medical Center
Portsmouth Naval Med CntrPortsmouth, Va
39 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1974
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions611 Denbigh Blvd, Newport News, VA
Dr. David Yacavone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.