Dr. David B Yaeger Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David B Yaeger?

Outstanding Doctor

He has been the doctor for my 2 daughters for over 12 years now. I am very happy. I really like that he takes the time to really explain things to us. He is an excellent doctor.

Very good and treated my daughter with a bad cold. He was very helpful.

Disappointed

He may be competent, but his bedside manner needs improvement. I also care for medical patients , and I found him vague, distracted, and dismissive. His responses to questions and comments showed he wasn't really listening. Bad day maybe?

Horrible Pediatrician

Do NOT entrust the care of your child to Dr. Yaeger. He reported us to DCF after we brought in our child when we were concerned about a bump on the head from an accidental fall. We had a tumultuous 2 weeks starting when DCF pounded at our door at 9:30 pm and interrogated us, waking/startling our child, and taking us to "The Kids House" where we were further interrogated by police and staff and where our child was examined, not to return home until 1 am that night. Our poor child had difficulty sleeping for several nights after that. Needless to say, the investigation of our child's injury was ruled as accidental. Dr. Yaeger is NOT caring, does NOT take time to get to know his patients or their parents, and makes very poor judgment calls. I will NEVER take my child to him again, and recommend nobody does.

Dr. Yaeger is very caring and kind and spends a lot of time with you if needed. He never seems to be in a rush and is very down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone. He is really good with kids and parents. He is comforting, encouraging, and cheerful.