Dr. David Yeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Yeh?

Would recommend Dr. without any hesitation!

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Although a neurosurgeon, Dr. Yeh is very cautious about doing any spinal surgery, both because of the risks involved as well as the modest improvement likely to happen, at least in my case. Instead, he has recommended alternatives - physical therapy and acupuncture - which have greatly relieved my symptoms. Dr. Yeh's bedside manner is very relaxed and warm. He is not rushed which makes it easy to raise any concern I have. All the ratings below are at the well-deserved five level,

Posted on January 17th, 2017

HE IS THE BEST THERE IS !

Syatica Issues

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr Yeh has treated my mother with the up most respect. He listens to her problems and addresses them with professionalism. He developed a case plan with the option of surgery if the first doesn't work. He genuinely cares about his patients concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Initial Consult

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Yeh is very " low key "....while also completely thorough, informed and straight forward. His confidence....and understanding of symptoms and solutions is contagious. I trust Dr. Yeh's judgment and skill moving forward with the best options available in resolving my diagnosis.

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I had problems with pain in my neck for over 20 years. Never could get anyone to do anything for me. I seen Dr. Yeh, he had a MRI done, told me what needed to be done, scheduled my surgery and it was over. My rate of recovery was excellent. I don't believe another Doctor would have gotten the job done as well as Dr. Yeh did. I would advise anyone to see him and follow his course of treatment/plan. You will not regret it.

Wonderful Doc!

Posted on May 30th, 2010

Dr.Yeh was a super and very caring doc. He knew what was wrong with me , and took control. I am trying to find him, as he has moved from my area.

Best Surgeon I've Ever Had!

Posted on July 19th, 2009

I can't say enough about the abilities of Dr. Yeh. After 2 previous cervical surgeries, neither very successful, Dr. Yeh put me in working order by removing a bone spur that was pressing againsy my spine, and made some other repairs. I was sad that he left E TN and returned to the New Orleans area, but I am sure everyone who had contact with him in this area wish him the best o feverything.Thanks, Dr. Yeh.

Neck Surgery

Posted on July 1st, 2009

Did an outstanding job on my neck, no pain

Posted on October 19th, 2017