Dr. David Younger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Younger?

Thnak you Dr Younger

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

I am a 60 year old woman that has been suffering from migraine headache for over 30 years and for the past 3 years the frequencies has increased to 3 times a week and they have gotten more severe. I have been referred from doctor to doctor with no result so as a last resource I started to do my own research on line and I started reading DR Younger review and decided to give him a try as he was only 60 miles from me. I made an appointment and made the trip to the city with little hope of him finding anything, BOY WAS I WRONG as with one visit he diagnosed me with celiac disease, low enmity and nerve damage. Immediately starting my diet with not gluten to treat the celiac disease my headaches have subsided and it has been 4 weeks with only 2 minor headaches, can’t wait for him to start treating for the low enmity. Thanks Dr Younger Michele

Will not return

Posted on November 19th, 2017

This doctor charged me exorbitantly for procedures that were unnecessary except I suspect to garner research data. He also misdiagnosed me and was insistent on further out of pocket expense for more tests that no other doc could explain. They couldn’t be justified by any other doctors who reviewed my case. Very disappointing and scary.

Simply the best!

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I've been seeing him for the past 25 years. I have complications in autoimmune and nerves. It's very important to get the right dx in order to start the treatment and lessen further damages. Dr. Younger is genuinely kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He listens to your complaints and asks questions. I have my fair shares of seeing so many doctors. He's the best!

Amazing Neurologist and Staff!

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Dr. Younger and his staff are amazing! I recently switched neurologists and was glad I did. Dr. Younger is extremely knowledgeable and thorough and determined to get to a diagnosis. He doesn't waste time in ordering tests and, in my case, has uncovered a significant issue that was missed by two other neurologists. His staff is also the best staff I have ever encountered at any physician's office! They handle everything with the insurance company and appointments and immediately inform you when test results are available. They also answer the phone directly compared to other physicians' offices today where you first are forced to talk to an outsourced service even when the office is open. With Dr. Younger, I finally feel confident that we will get to the bottom of my neurological disorder and confirm a diagnosis. i wish I had gone to him two years ago when my issue first started - but I'm grateful I found him now!

Rock Star!

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Traveled from the Midwest to see Dr. Younger five weeks ago and I'm still amazed at how much was accomplished in just a few days in diagnosing and treating my 22 year old son. We are used to specialists in fancy offices who rush you in and out, perhaps offer up a test or lab work, follow up three months later with a misdiagnosis or that the problem is "all in his head". Traveling to NY was difficult but so refreshing to be taken seriously by a doctor who wastes no time in getting an answer! We are impressed by both Dr. Younger and his A+ staff and hopeful that we are on a new path to recovery.

Incredible

Posted on July 12th, 2017

His office was spectacular.

The Best of the Best

Posted on July 10th, 2017

We are so pleased to have met Dr. Younger. He is so kind, helpful and accommodating!

Posted on July 10th, 2017

I was sent to Dr Younger 17 years ago from Drs. on LI. As they told my family at the time: We cant help her anymore and needs to be seen by someone who specializes in this and will be able to help her. Dr Younger saved my life and continues to give me the treatment and care I so desperately need.

Wow outstanding

Posted on June 24th, 2017

Support staff and physician are a nice change.

Dr Younger - caring professional

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr Younger is an incredible professional and caring doctor. His work in helping to diagnose our daughter with a condition that had many doctors confused was a gift. He listened to us and worked rapidly with NYU to get the testing completed for diagnosis and treatment. He is knowledgeable, efficient and caring. We are grateful to Dr Younger. Working with him was a pleasure.

Highly satisfied

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Took the uncertainty out of our sons diagnosis and restored our hope!

Proud to be involved

Posted on May 14th, 2017

Exemplary office staff and office ambience.