The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David D Yuh
Dr. David D Yuh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Vascular Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Yuh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David D Yuh has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Lung Transplantation
- Heart Transplantation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
You will spend a couple of hours in surgery vs. several days in a hospital bed, and what you remember, or suffer through, are the latter. Dr Yuh works at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, and for all the great reputation of Johns Hopkins, and Dr Yuhs credentials on paper, my advice is never spend overnight at this hospital, and to investigate the depth to which the Surgeon manages the overall experience very carefully. In my opinion, Dr Yuh refuses to acknowledge mistakes, and is so hands off after surgery as to allow very, very uncomfortable / scaring situations to take place.
Dr Yuh is so much more than a technically skilled surgeon. He spends all the time needed with patients, makes certain they understand the procedure and recovery and alternatives, and does so in layman's terms that allowed me to understand and not to feel ignorant. He instills great confidence in patients, so important to undergoing some rather frightening experiences.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David D Yuh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David D Yuh in this video.
Dr. David D Yuh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.