- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Zalenski has 3 locations
Dr. David M Zalenski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David M Zalenski has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David M Zalenski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David M Zalenski
Dr. Zalenski has been in practice since 1986. His office provides all aspects of obstetric care for pregnancy, including high-risk pregnancy. He also provides medical and surgical gynecology. He is a member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine; the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology; and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zalenski is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Wayne State University.