Dr. David H Zarian Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David H Zarian?

A total joke

After being a patient for many years and thankfully never needing any serious treatments, just a yearly physical which he makes you go back to the office in order to get your results and pay another office visit to tell you that everything is good. And when i did have an issue, I realized he is not after my well being, but instead just my money. He was not searching for the cause of my pain and instead he kept setting massage therapy sessions in his office so he can get paid from the Insurance, not to mention that he never solved my issue after 21 massage therapy sessions. I wish that insurance companies and medical boards do more policing on so called Doctors like him. I did change my doctor and he has solved my problem in just a couple visits.

Doctor is great and thorough. The Office clerk is awful. They scheduled an 8:30am physical and the nurse who draws blood strolled in at 9am. They also like to schedule lots of appointments so they can bill more visits. Would prefer lab results be discussed on the phone. Office has no bathroom so patients are asked to use hallway bathroom for lab samples.

the most unprofesional, arrogant and stupid doctor i have ever seen in my life

All my life I believed doctors should be carring, educated and professionl. This dr. is non of the above. He is arrogant doesn't address any issue you have,and if he doesn't know something. he will not give you referal and puts your life in immediate danger.I ask for referal, he refused to give it to me. I ended up in the hospital with serious conditions. He put my life in danger.I will not recommend this person to any one.

do not harm?

Yes, only one problem at the time. I asked him for my prescriptions refill and after that he stand up and started walking to the door. I asked him: "Do I have to follow you?I have more questions" Just couldn't understand, how he just go. Well, he told me: "Be QUICK". I don't know if I want to see him again.

cohen

the most arrogant dr i have ever vist

Went in with one issue now have nine. Not new issues were still dealing with treating first issue.he only has time for one issue per visit because everytime I bring up more than one he get impaient and act like he hasore important things to do. They are important to me and we haven't cured these yet and I would like to say he helped me with at least one.

Think Twice

Ive been going to him now for a year and in that time I seen him every month.I've never gone to the doctor that much in my life. Second Its not like I have anything life threateningthat i need to do this. Also If you want to know what You have,you now the condition that brought you to him in the first place,Its been six months and I dont even have a name for it yet.All i know is is hard to cure.

Long time patient

Dr. Zarian is an experienced internist with excellent diagnostic capabilities as well as early detection and proper management of medical problems.

Dr. David H Zarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.