Have you seen Dr. David H Zebrack?

Dr Zebrack saved my life when I had my first heart attack. He really is the best. I trust him completely.

Knowledgeable

My visit with Dr Zebrack went smoothly, as usual. His staff was friendly and the wait was minimal. Dr Zebrack took time to listen to all my concerns and changed my medications appropriately. He also addressed a diet change for me and some fitness goals to improve my weight concerns. In general, I am so pleased to have such a caring, knowledgeable Physician attend to my health needs and the needs of my entire family! Thanks, Dr Zebrack and staff! Best Physician I've ever been to!! I highly recommend him to anyone!

Never had a problem with Dr. Zebrack or his nurses! I was with another Doctor in Temecula and Juice Plus was his answer to every problem...and he was an egotist to boot! He kept refilling blood pressure pills for me and never checked my blood pressure! It was relief to find a doctor who demands I come in for checkups and knows what's in my chart! He also comes to hospitals to check on his patients, versus the other doctor who didn't even know if one of his patients were in a hospital ! Love our Dr. Zebrack!!!

He's amazing!

Dr Zebrack treats my whole family and we love him! He diagnosed a very obscure disease on my son that a specialist missed! We are loyal fans and will never leave him. If you are looking for an astute Doctor who loves what he does, Dr Zebrack is your first choice!

I came to the office originally for consultations about minor problems and asked for a general checkup which resulted in Dr. Z scheduling an EKG when he detected an irregular heartbeat. It turned out to be a minor irregularity but I was thankful he discovered the heart problem. We(my husband and I) have been patients for years and it is a benefit that we are able to obtain needed referrals from Dr. Z without delay. .

Dr Zebrack has been my doctor for many years. He has always treated me with the upmost skill and professionalism. I'm honored to have him as my physician.

Great experience. Highly recommend this doctor

I have been a patient of the Primary Care Physicians for over 15 years. Dr. David Zebrack is now my primary care physician. Prior to Dr. Zebrack I was seen by Dr. Douglas Wise whom has semi retired. Both doctors are the best in Temecula. Why are they the best? They listen and they make good decisions and build a action plan that I can understand and follow. Anybody having the opportunity to work with Dr. Zebrack will not be disappointed. Also important is the office staff and nurse support at Primary Care Physicians. They are the best and very professional.

I like Dr. Zebrack. I have been seeing him for about 7 years. He listens to me and respects my personal beliefs concerning my healthcare. I know that I can trust him with any of my medical needs. He treats me like an individual - that's important to me.

Brilliant

Dr. Zebrack had been my physician for a long time. He is very professional, brilliant and always takes his time to understand my concerns. Personally, ...

Dr. Zebrack answered all of my questions and prescribed medications to help my conditions.

Dr. David H Zebrack is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Temecula, CA.