Have you seen Dr. David H Zebrack?

Dr. Zebrack had been my physician for a long time. He is very professional, brilliant and always takes his time to understand my concerns. Personally, I would recommend Dr. Zebrack for anyone who is looking for a charismatic, direct, ultra smart yet easy to understand, honest and trustworthy doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

Superb

Dr. Wise and Dr. Zebrack's office is a pleasure to go to. I am always treated with dignity and respect by all staff members. Making appointments are e ...

time for me always

very happy with this Doctor. He always has time to answer my questions and has a common sense approach to problems.

Good family care Doctor and staff

Very pleasent experience. Doctor will see immediately when needed. He has shown flexibility on difficult problems.

Eh

He comes into the office with his laptop after you have waited for quite a while. Usually about 30-50 minutes. He says "what's wrong?" or "Why are you here today?" (while fiddling with his laptop) and "listens" to you...though you never really feel like he IS in fact listening to you. But, you say it anyways. He then nods...plays with his computer a little bit more, probably web md'ing your conditions...and then says maybe 3 or 4 sentences and he's done with you. Since I've been going there, he never is the one to actually "help" me. He's very short, doesn't look you in the eye, and doesn't show any interest in what you're saying AT ALL.

The office staff are rude and dont seem interested in patient care. The assistants argue with the patients. I have seen them argue with the patients (Customers) and they have argued with me as well. Although I have been a patient for 6 years I am going to find another doctor because the office staff is hard to deal with. They are rude and argumentative.

go anywhere else!

Bad Doctor

Dr. Zebrack has NO Bedside Manner's. I've been force to see him when the good doctors are out. Never again.

Waste of Time

I have been a patient of the office for 10 years. I saw Dr. Wise all of the time and he was so awesome. He is retiring and not seeing many patients anymore. I have seen Dr. Zebrack a few times now and will never see him again. I am finding a new office. The physian assistant diagnosed me with a disease and gave me medication that I have been on for several months with no improvement. I went a and saw Dr. Zebrack to try and get a referral for my condition. He was rude and would not let me answer any questions. He said enough about the disease that the PA diagnosed me with I did not have it! But he was to busy to find out what I do have and will "get back with me next week!" then left the room.

Dr. David H Zebrack is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Temecula, CA.