Dr. David J Zeiger Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David J Zeiger?

Getting down to the truth

I had been to many physicians over the course of 1 1/2 years including Mayo Clinic. Dr. Zeiger said “we are going to stop playing the guessing game with the prescription pad” and I’m finally getting better. Getting to the root of the problem and treating the problem NOT just the symptoms. I can’t say enough how much better I feel! He’s a problem solver. Integrative medicine is now my preference.

intergrative meds..

integrative drs are not for everyone as some of the reviews clearly show. I too interviewed Dr. Zeiger. I have considerable knowledge of my issues and can spot the non educated. Dr. Zeiger is highly trained. He knows his stuff an importantly he knows how the body ticks in unison. He looks for the underlying causes not pills to relieve symptoms. I have sent friends and family who have been considerably assisted by his practice of integrative medicine for the POSSITIVE. Yes office hours are not totally traditional .. yes he takes BXBS insurance. Yes not everything is covered. This I integrative medicine. Normal dr's get a hour of training in the area of vitamins .. relationships to hormones .. relationships to body function. Dr. Zeiger is a great dr and were glad to have him taking care of us.

Bluster

I pre-screened this doctor intentionally based on some of these reviews. During the phone call, he yelled at his staff - not cool. He answered a couple basic questions harshly. That was enough for me. No go.

Dr. Zeiger is a Quack

Dr. Zeiger is a complete quack. He attempts home remedies and granny tricks to cure problems, and refuses to accept treatments from the real medical world that actually exist. His methods make no sense, nor do they work. I completely believe that Dr. Zeiger is a quack.

saved me

I was going from doctor to doctor, test after test. TO find out NOTHING.Dr Z figured out my hormones were out of balance and cared for me. I have to say he saved me, I had to be a self pay do to lack of insurance coverage. Which I wished could be priced differently, however he is/was worth every penny.

a really compassionate , knowledegble physician

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia , depression after I reached my 50th birthday by several other doctors. All they offered me was antidepressants, pain medications and physical therapy. At my first office visit Dr. Zeiger took over a hour and half to go over my medical history, review in my presence old lab tests and exam me. He was the first doctor that really took the time to hear me much less thoroughly examine me.He did reccomend some blood tests that my previous other doctors did not do as well as hormones test. The only downside to the testing was that only the urine hormone testing was not covered by my insurance. However , his staff was great in explaining what would and would not be covered before hand so I knew what to expect. As it turned out I was menopausal, had low thyroid along with low functioning adrenals. He took the time again another hour and half to explain the results and treatment. It has been almost 4 weeks now I am have more energy, the brain fog and depression are significantly better and even my painful trigger points are going away! I am now looking forward to my 57th birthday and getting my life back. I know it will take some more time as Dr Zeiger has explained the whole healing process to me . Dr Zeiger is a great physician and

Compassionate, professional, extremely knowledgeble

From the front desk assistant , medical assistant to Dr Zeiger I was treated with courtesy, caring and utmost professionalism. When was the last time you ever got to spend over an hour with a physician on a first visit ? Dr Zeiger listened to my long and complicated medicial history while asking questions that never occured to me much less asked by other physicians I have seen over the years. He throughly reviewed my old medical records and laboratory as well examining me. We discussed my financial concerns about testing costs and treatment. Dr Zeiger explained that because I brought in my most recent labs, he only needed to check on a few labs that were not donepreviously. These were speciality testing and he explained that they may or may not be covered by my insurance company. Donovan the office assistant ,had all the prices on these labs and explained in detail what the insurance company may or may not reimburse. Dr Zeiger gave me specific handouts which helped answer alot of my questions about my medical problems. I was reccomended by my mother to see Dr Zeiger -I am glad I listened to her this time.

I was treated very poorly by Dr. Zeiger. He didn't care about me or my problem.

Dr. David J Zeiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.