Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David H Zelefsky
Dr. David H Zelefsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Zelefsky is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Zelefsky has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David H Zelefsky has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
My work can be very tough on the body. Small injuries usually progress if not attended to and I did not attend to them. By the time I came to see Dr Zelefsky, I was in agony. He and his staff not only got me back on my feet, but they were kind, quick about it, thorough and well within my insurance means so I did not incur exuberant bills.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zelefsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. David H Zelefsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNy Rehabilitation Pain Management, 3244 31st St Apt 1C, Astoria, NY
Dr. David H Zelefsky is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Astoria, NY.