Dr. David S Zelouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Zelouf?

Great Experience

I had a Finger injury that required 2 Surgeries.Dr. Zelouf did an excellent job on both procedures.Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Zelouf to anyone with Hand or Arm issues.

Best Surgeon!

Summer of broken elbow on one arm and broken fingers on other hand. Lucky for me Dr. Z. fit me in for elbow surgery. I am 100%, thanks to his incredible surgery, followed by elbow/hand therapy. Shout out to Dr. Wilson, for assist. Dr. Z's office staff and Paoli therapists are amazing. Hope I don't have to return - but would only select Dr. Z for any future surgery! They get 10 out of 5 ******

Emergency surgery to both hands

Doctor Zelouf was quite simply amazing. He was called in on a Saturday (while he was off) to do emergency surgery on both of my hands. He repaired the nerves in both hands, as well as the arteries and restored the use of my hands and fingers back 100%. Without the skill, expertise attentiveness of Dr. Zelouf, I would not have have been able to return to my normal life. Not only did Dr Zelouf ensure my hands were back to 100%, he always cared about my comfort level and explained everything to me in as much detail as possible. He followed up with me numerous times, and even arranged Occupational Therapy for me and my hands, which was done in the same building as his office. I would advise anyone and everyone looking for his specialty to seek him out.

Extremely Competent

From scheduling a visit to the practice, to diagnosis, to surgery, to follow-up, this man and his practice are at the top of the hill! Questions are answered, service is rendered, solution to pain is discovered !

Poor "bed side manner" Talked with his assistant more than me

Had carpal tunnel surgery

great doctor, clear and to the point.

Grateful I found him.

After breaking both wrists in the poconos and a 2 hour ride home, I was sent to meet Dr. Zelouf. I was taken in through the ER and right to surgery. He made time in his busy schedule to operate on me. He is kind but very professional and very good at what he does.

MVA injury

Dr Zelouf is an amazing surgeon. I experienced a terrible accident and thought I would lose use of right arm. Dr Zelouf saved my arm and is working with me to get the most use of my arm. Forever gratefu l

The Best of Care

My wrist was badly shattered in a fall - Dr. Z saw me the same day and did surgery the next morning - in an orderly outpatient surgical center with friendly and attentive nurses. He remarkably rebuilt my shattered wrist and sent me to physical therapists who were as friendly and attentive as his nurses. They complemented his surgery with equally remarkable therapy. The only good news when you're injured is finding your way to good care - you'll find the best of care with Dr. Z and his wonderful staff.

Excellent surgeon!

A I Review

Yes I would choose this doctor again. My arm has great movement; however, I'm still having tendonitis, from whch I would like relief.

Dr Zelouf repaired my fractured wrist. Loosing the use of your dominant hand is frightening. I put all my trust in him. He was wonderful. A brilliant surgeon - he gave me the use of my hand back. The PT team was amazing too. Thank you to The Philadelphia Hand Center!

Dr. David S Zelouf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.