Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawei Zheng
Dr. Dawei Zheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zheng is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Zheng has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dawei Zheng has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Since 2008 Dr. Dawei Zheng has been our family doctor, starting from my Mother who became ill with bladder cancer at the age of 75; he actually came to see my Mom when she was in hospice care in our home before she passed away, my Father 81 was also under his care for his blood pressure, my husband & I for routine check ups, we have also recommended him to friends. He takes care of us whether we have a set appointment or we walk in with an emergency. In my experience with him and his staff, they are very kind, thorough, and very concerned for the patients that are under his care... God Bless Him for his sincere heart and care towards his patients!
After approximately 9 years of me being his patient, Dr. Zheng "dropped" me because, per his staff, I expressed dissatisfaction a few times (non-returned calls, etc.) and talked of complaining to the Medical Board of CA. Instead of working with me in good faith, Dr. Zheng sent me a notice in the mail that he was no longer willing to be my doctor. I asked the staff to see if Dr. Zheng could call me to discuss, but I have never received a call back from Dr. Zheng to date. MY PERSONAL OPINION IS TO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL HEALTH CONDITIONS OR SPECIAL OFFICE ATTENTION NEEDS.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zheng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Shandong Medical University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Dawei Zheng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dawei Zheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.