Dr. David Zimmerman Is this you?

Quack Quack

Posted on June 1st, 2014

When my symptoms were not easily diagnosed he began avoiding me. After twenty five yrs as a patient, I began feeling incredibly surprised. I too thought he was the best of the best until he and a colleague couldn't diagnose the problem. He told me I was neurotic and that it was in my head. Well it turns out I had a heavy metal exposure like mercury. Another Dr ran a heavy metal test and found it quickly. David Ziimmerman showed me the darker side. Not such a saint.

Frances, long time patient

Posted on September 20th, 2012

A wonderful doctor. He is the nice version of Dr. House, inasmuch as he knows so much and is such an accurate and caring diagnostician. He has a lovely, caring manner and his staff are just the very greatest.

I am lucky to have Dr Z as my doctor for the past 30 years

Posted on September 7th, 2011

My favorite doctor all time, astute and is very good at listening to patients and answer questions, office fine.

Long Time Patient

Posted on August 15th, 2010

I have been going to David for over 30 years and since he does not take health insurance I have paid all these years for his services. He is what you remember a doctor should be.Great bedside manner, patience, caring and knowledge. Office staff have been there for me and they have been with him for all this time too means happy staff.

One of the best

Posted on June 24th, 2009

I've seen him for 30 years and was lucky to have found him. Thorough, responsive, on top of the literature, a good human being.

He is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2008