Dr. Davin Agustines Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Davin Agustines?

expensive for not enough minutes to say hello much less diagnose

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

$175 for twenty minutes. Not sure how much he can learn about each patient in that amount of time but he's very comfortable writing prescriptions....

Posted on July 30th, 2012

My experience with him was terrible. Hopefully he has improved since then. He seemed to be condescending and kind of on a power trip or something. I don't know if it had to do with me being female; or because I asked lots of questions; or because we were similar ages; or none of the above! I never figured it out...just got out of the situation because it was too weird!

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Agustines was assigned to me at a county psychiatric ward. We didn't get much face time because of the heavy case loads that come from that sort of work, but in the short time we did get to speak he was insightful and compassionate.

D. O. Stands for Do OVER

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

D.O. yourself a favor and call someone else.