Dr. Davin R Lundquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Davin R Lundquist?

Actually cares

I have been seeing Dr. Lundquist for 13 years. He is a doctor who takes his time with you even if there are other patients waiting and really cares.

Wonderful staff and Wonderful doctor

I cant say enough nice things about this doctor and his staff. I was very surprised when I left a voicemail and I was promptly called back. Aside from that during my appointment Dr. Lundquist actually took his time and I felt like I was really being listened to. Immediately he got a referral I needed requested. I had to argue with my last doctor for 3 months to request this referral. His patience and kindness is much appreciated.

Good Experience

Staff was friendly and helpful, wait times were under 30 minutes on two separate visits, Dr. Lundquist and NP Bindhu were knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Lundquist was very into using the latest technology to improve his practice and care. The only problem I encountered was I had to go to the lab for blood work twice because the ball got dropped somewhere along the line and the lab said they didn't have the order. Overall the atmosphere felt like a visit to a caring family doctor of old. I moved out of the area or I would still be with Dignity Health Medical Group.

great doctor

He is a great doctor and very friendly , he always takes the time to listen to your problems and help you find a solution . I have recommended numerous friends to him and will continue to do so .