Dr. Davinder S Grover Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Davinder S Grover?

Excellent Doctor!

After being diagnosed with Narrow Angles Glaucoma, I was referred to Dr. Grover. Being apprehensive and nervous about this discovered condition and the inevitable eye surgery, Dr. Grover made the whole process less stressful. Dr. Grover has a very Professional demeanor while his staff was very courteous and patient with my countless questions! His diagnosis was spot on. Dr. Grover was able to repair the Narrow Angles Glaucoma. I was given my sight back without the fear of going blind one day. A simple "Thank you" doesn't seem quite adequate.

Dr Grover and his assistant, Celene, are excellent. They provide great care for all of my needs. In fact, he is so good, that my family goes to him, also.

My Miracle

I have been seeing Dr. Grover for over 2 years and just recently had cataract surgery in both eyes. He was very professional, and capable. Everything went smooth and I can now see better than I have in 78 years ( I was 4 when I started wearing glasses). I say it's a miracle.

Excellent doctor

Dr Grover is an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a compassionate bedside manner. He takes the time to make sure you understand and to reassure you

The Best of the Best

Where do I start...just by walking into the office you are at ease by the friendliness of the entire staff. Dr Grover makes it very seamless and simple to understand the total testing and procedure process . I will recommend him to anyone and everyone . Believe me you will not be disappointed .Thanks Dr Grover and staff Celene,Yvonne

LES HOPKINS

I have never felt more trusting towards a Doctor like this. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and I don't like going to Doctors because it always feels like they just want your money. But I've been seeing Dr. Drover for a few years ans I would recommend anyone who needs his services to make an appointment with him.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Grover has been working with me since January 2017 to correct the pressure in my eye. He is an excellent physician. Along with Dr. Fellman and the other physicians in the office, I have been very impressed as to the care and concern they have shown regarding my treatment. He is a true genius.

Absolute best of the best!

I've been dealing with glaucoma and other serious eye problems for years. Began seeing Dr. Grover about 5 years ago. And what a difference it has made. He is the very best of all of the many eye doctors that I've seen over 15 years. Aside from being brilliant and highly qualified, he is extremely caring and always very patient in explaining things. I've had to have multiple surgeries, and there are more to come. I would not trust any other doctor as I would Dr. Grover. Thanks to his great care and skillful hand, my sight and other problems have stabilized. He keeps a close eye on me and makes necessary adjustments in medication to maintain that stability. I remember something he said to me on my first visit...when my situation was dire. He said that because of the seriousness of my conditions, that we would become lifelong friends. That made a tremendous impression on me. It was his commitment to me to ensure that I could retain the sight that I had left for the rest of my life. Also, I would be remiss if I did not mention how great his office and staff are to work with. All of the team are friendly, professional, and efficient.

Best Glaucoma Doctor in Dallas/Ft. Worth

For over four years I've been given excellent care and treatment from Dr. Grover, who is smart, extremely well-educated and very personable. I wouldn't go to any other glaucoma specialist.

Dr. Grover has earned my complete trust

Before I started seeing Dr. Grover all others had told me I should have my non sighted eye removed and get an artificial eye. Dr. Grover told me that if my sighted eye ever lost its vision he would try another transplant on the non sighted eye to try to get Vision. Compassionate, Care and Hope was staring me right in my sighted eye. I saw Dr. Grover who genuinely cared about my sight. 2 years later I feel he looks out for what is best for my sight. This week I also discovered a new Dr. Assistant named Ella . She saw me first and prepared me for my visit with Dr. Grover. She is the first person who besides Dr. Grover was able to walk me thru taking my eye pressure easily. Everything she did was done with gentleness and caring. I will ask for Ella every visit. Glaucoma Associates is where I recommend family and friends to go for personal caring eye professionals. Dr. Grover and Ella are my recommendations for a great visit. I was diagnosed 45 years ago with Glucoma at the age of 25. I also had 2 unsuccessful Cornea Transplants before coming to Dr. Grover. Because of my history I am aware of what good eye care can mean. Florence Marsh Garland TX

fantastic doctor. great bedside manner.

Dr. Grover is wonderful. He explained everything to me appropriately. He reassured me that he could control my glaucoma and prevent me from going bilnd

Top notch!

Top notch doctor. Outstanding in every way.