Dr. Davinder Singh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Davinder Singh?

What a great doctor!

All the above, Plus he has a great sense of humor. Great guy !!

the doctors doctor

Works with the patient

He is a 5 star doc. Saved my life!

Dr. Singh Saved My Life

Dr. Singh is an incredible doctor. I was extremely fortunate to get him. I was rushed to the emergency room with no prior nephrological issues and later learned that I wasn't too far from death at that initial moment and time. My medical illness was a mystery.. (turned out to be End Stage Renal Disease). Dr Singh did not guess or wonder what my problem might be. He dove in and was very structured in his approach as to how he might determine my diagnosis. He was extremely intelligent in his methodology to uncover my illness. And he left no possible variable untested. The Nurses at Baylor Grapevine respect him fully. He knows what he is doing. He saved my life and I am eternally grateful to this very bright and intelligent doctor. He won't disappear after the initial diagnosis either. You will seem him plenty after your initial emergency event. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Singh. He is a good person, not just a good doctor. His bed side manners are also extremely thoughtful. If you have questions or intelligent observations to bounce off of him, he will stick around and give you his undivided attention. He is genuine and very humble; not a phoney by any measure. Again, I was very blessed to have Davider Singh assigned to my care. He literally saved my life and then stuck around to make sure that it got better afterwards and improved.

The front office staff could be friendlier but my experience with Dr. Singh was great. He took the time to explain my kidney disease to me and reassured me. I was very scared before the appointment but felt much better afterwards.