Dr. Davis Drinkwater Jr Is this you?

4.7

Dr. Drinkwater saved my life.

As a patient I received top notch care from first arrival to release. Accurate diagnosis, timely operation, sensitive convalescence, knowledgeable post operative information. I felt as if I was in the best hands possible.

Recent heart surgery

I recently had a quadruple bypass surgery at Centennial hospital. Dr Davis Drinkwater was my surgeon. He is wonderful, very intelligent, kind, caring man. I would highly recommend him!! I had no problems at all because he was on top of everything..His staff is effiecent, friendly and kind also.

RN

Found out I needed surgery on a Thursday and the next day five bypasses were done by Dr Drinkwater. His pleasant bedside manner was second to none. He answered all questions I had as well as my family's concerns. I would recommend Dr Drinkwater in a "heart beat". I had my follow up appointment today and his staff is awesome as well. Anyone needing cardiac surgery may rest assured you will be in good hands

I really like the Staff at Dr. Drinkwater's office.. They are so nice, very helpful and Dr. Drinkwater will sit and talk with you , explaining things...I would recommend this Medical Office highly..

I was referred to Dr drinkwater by Dr Wheatlly. My Heart by bypass had to be done immediately. Dr Drinkwater scheduled and performed the surgery very quickly, possibly saving my life I Am very pleased with the surgery and my recovery.

This Man is "5.0"

Dr. Drinkwater is tops. While he is a New Englander and thus a bit reserved, I found him to be charming on top of all his expertise. He personally took my late night calls as I struggled through the first nights at home. He performed my quadruple by-pass quickly and efficiently. While my situation was critical his bedside manner and confidence kept me comfortable as I was quickly worked into a slot for the procedure.

Lifesaver

When no one else would accept me as a patient, Dr. Drinkwater decided to give me the surgery I desperately needed to save my life. He was a great doctor and awesome at listening to me. I would recommend him to anyone!!

I had my aortic and mitral valves replaced by dr drinkwater on 1/24/13. I am 38 years old. He done a wonderful job. I owe my life to him

WONDERFUL SURGEON!

My husband had open heart surgery a couple of months ago with Dr. Drinkwater. He diagnosed the problem and the surgery went excellently! He is a very caring and spends the time answering questions and listening. I wouldn't trust me husbands heart to anyone else!

The best !!!!

Dr Drinkwater is the best !!! He was my heart transplant surgeon, he did the best job on my heart transplant surgery ....thank you Dr Drinkwater I will never forget you.

He provided exceptional care and concern during my daughter's diagnosis and subsequent bypass surgery. His manner is professional, warmly competent, and humble.

Drinkwater saved my husbands life....

44 years old and quadruple bypass....great doctor

Dr. Davis Drinkwater Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.