Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Davis L Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Davis L Sullivan has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Davis L Sullivan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Davis L Sullivan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
DrDavis Sullivan is caring and respectful of your feelings . He is very mindful of what's best for his patient and baby . His quick thinking has saved my life twice first time I had an etopic pregnancy and had waited out three monthes causing my tube to rupture and bleeding out into my abdomen over a quart was in my stomach second he saved mine and my daughters life
27 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Davis L Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Pavillion, 3368 Highway 280 Ste 111, Alexander City, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Davis L Sullivan in this video.
Dr. Davis L Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexander City, AL.