Have you seen Dr. Dawei Lu?

Fantastic Doctors

Very happy with the medical knowledge Dr. Lu has imparted to me. Love his service.

I was one of he's patient

In yes I like him that way he treats me .and yes I recommend him .

Mr.

I had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Lu .. (1) back of neck -- one disk shot, bone spur heading towards spinal cord .. and what he did here .. replaced the disc, removed the spur, cleaned the nerve areas and fused some of the joint ... this operation removed a lot of pain and got rid of 95% or better of the ocular auras, and these are debilitating, that come with migraine headaches (this, to me, is miraculous) I would get them 2-3 times a day, now days maybe once a month. To those who suffer migraines with auras, you, know what I am talking about. I can not praise this doctor enough for eliminating them darn auras .. (2) am still in the healing stages of the lower back surgery, one of which included the replacement of 2 discs (1 of which was just gone and the other almost, he mentioned a disease in there but I think I just wore them out over the years) .. up to a year of healing (10 months away) but so far things look very promising ... As, for Dr. Lu, I find him very professional in what he does, straight forward in diagnosis and what/if his skills can help (and his skills have helped me very much). as for his bedside manner, also very professional and straight forward, to the issues at hand, which is my interest, not my handicap in golfing, my last fishing/hunting trip, etc. ... He is a very good surgeon and knows his job very well. and, yes if needed I would re-visit Dr. Lu again.

Get Evaluated!

If you're on the fence about seeing a back surgeon for your herniated disk or back pain, just go for the consultation. You've nothing to lose, and everything to gain if you decide to have the procedure done. I was immediately at ease with Dr. Lu, who reviewed my MRI and explained exactly what he would be able to do for my condition. I am now six months post-op and the pain is completely gone...I have the mobility that I did 10 years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Lu, what he did for me is just amazing.

Bad bedside manners very cold personality.

Dr. Lu has the worst bedside manners. He has a very cold personality. Does not want to hear your problems, because he does everything right. Very immature when it comes to criticism. You will not see him after surgery even when you are in the hospital. You will see his P.A. After surgery and for all your appts.

Dr. Dawei Lu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.