Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 31
Best Phsical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctor-Physiatrist in Michigan, (maybe the Nation). He actually spends significant time with His Patients (which causes him to run late in the schedule) and is meticulous, and Professional and very strict that follow His Orders (or be booted if try to play games).
Good Doctor, Great actually -- but He is tough if your not going to comply with his Instructions. or if your urine test comes back not having what your being prescribed in it, or if you have other drugs in your system - He does not mess around with anyone who cannot comply with this, and WILL end the treatment.
IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR TEKES FOR YEARS NOW I HAD MY MONTHLY FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT SEVERAL DAYS AGO TO BE SEEN BY A DR TEKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE HE WAS SCREAMING AND YELLING HE STOPED GIVING ME MY MEDICATION HE HAS HAD ME ON FOR YEARS WITHOUT GIVING ME AN EXPLANATION AT ALL I FOUND OUT FROM IS INTERN DR THAT I GUESS HE IS IN TROUBLE FOR OVER WRITING MEDICATION TO PATIENTS WITH NO KNOWN REASON ITS HORRIABLE FOR SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS THERE MEDICATION AND TAKES THERE MEDICATION AND THEN YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE THAT GETS THERE MEDICATION AND IS IN THE PARKING LOT SELLING THERE MEDICATION DR TEKE SHOULD BE A BETTER JUDGE OF HIS PATIENTS
Spends as much time as necessary with patients, often running over with others waiting, but that is a good thing when you see Him (bad thing when waiting). For those who said was inpatient or not spent time obviously have no idea how good a Doctor He is! Truly one of the Best Docs this Country has as He is someone who cares and is meticulous in his CARE. I would recommend Him any time.
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPhysical Medicine And Rehabilitation, 21675 Coolidge Hwy Ste A, Oak Park, MI
Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, MI.