Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot?

One of the Best Phyatriasts in Michigan ...

Best Phsical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctor-Physiatrist in Michigan, (maybe the Nation). He actually spends significant time with His Patients (which causes him to run late in the schedule) and is meticulous, and Professional and very strict that follow His Orders (or be booted if try to play games).

Good Doctor, Great actually -- but He is tough if your not going to comply with his Instructions. or if your urine test comes back not having what your being prescribed in it, or if you have other drugs in your system - He does not mess around with anyone who cannot comply with this, and WILL end the treatment.

Dr. Tek

I feel like the good Dr. is under pressure from what he reads about proper doses per person,and wishes to change it,no matter how the patient feels. It scares me to think every one regarless of pain should be on the same dose as the next! I am very sorry for the people in severe Pain

WHATS GOING ON WITH DR

IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR TEKES FOR YEARS NOW I HAD MY MONTHLY FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT SEVERAL DAYS AGO TO BE SEEN BY A DR TEKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE HE WAS SCREAMING AND YELLING HE STOPED GIVING ME MY MEDICATION HE HAS HAD ME ON FOR YEARS WITHOUT GIVING ME AN EXPLANATION AT ALL I FOUND OUT FROM IS INTERN DR THAT I GUESS HE IS IN TROUBLE FOR OVER WRITING MEDICATION TO PATIENTS WITH NO KNOWN REASON ITS HORRIABLE FOR SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS THERE MEDICATION AND TAKES THERE MEDICATION AND THEN YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE THAT GETS THERE MEDICATION AND IS IN THE PARKING LOT SELLING THERE MEDICATION DR TEKE SHOULD BE A BETTER JUDGE OF HIS PATIENTS

Great Doc

Spends as much time as necessary with patients, often running over with others waiting, but that is a good thing when you see Him (bad thing when waiting). For those who said was inpatient or not spent time obviously have no idea how good a Doctor He is! Truly one of the Best Docs this Country has as He is someone who cares and is meticulous in his CARE. I would recommend Him any time.

I was a patient of Dr Teks for 5 yrs, and he was usually very rushed and extremely rude. He always acted like he was in too much of a hurry to listen to my pain complaints. I would NOT recommend him as a pain dr.

A Patient of Dr. Teklehaimanot

As a patient of this doctor I was suprised to see a rating of one star! I have been under his care for almost 5 years now,I see him once a month. We talk about everything, he's very attentive and caring. Whenever I have had a problem he's always been there for me. He listens to me even when he's busy he takes the time,and at times advise that's very on point. I'm a single dad of a handicap child we've been doing it on our own.He understands his patients at least he does me. This man is a good doctor and a good person, I think he thinks about his patients all the time. If you are looking for a Dr./D.O. call his office make an appointment and you will understand what I'm trying to say. If your honest with him, He will do everything he can to help you. He has done so much for me over the years and all I can do is shake his hand and say thank you. P.S. The nice ladies in the office love donuts if you have an a.m. Appointment. LOL

Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, MI.