The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn S Allison has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Dawn S Allison has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Dawn S Allison has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dawn S Allison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I checked in at the desk and was asked for my credit card immediately, thought that was kind of odd and did not realize they had automatically charged me $400.00! That wasn't even the TOTAL of my visit getting the bill in the mail! Dr. Allison saw me for 15 minutes, asked questions but no glasses, devices, tools, etc. Did NOT check my scalp or under my armpits or pubic area. They probably called me back 3 times over the next two years to a follow up and I simply ignored it. Can't afford this one! That was too much of a shock and I have insurance.
Got in quickly and didn't have to wait too long. However, the PAC, Cassidy Juda, looked over my problem and just kinda blew it off. I asked for a mole check and she literally spent maybe 20 seconds examining my entire body - it was degrading and ridiculous. There's no way she could find a problem in the amount of time she looked - and with the naked eye - no magnifying device, lights, anything. Lost my business completely
You likely will have trouble seeing Dr. Allison. Cassidy wasn't able to diagnose problem. Another dermatologist did right away. Unnecesary tests & unnecessary follow-up visit recommended. Watch your pocketbook.Only dermatologist in Bend to advertise. That should tell you something.Worst medical experience in 20 yrs. Rated low at other sites.
Dr. Allison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Dawn S Allison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dawn S Allison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Central Point, OR.