Dr. Dawn S Allison Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dawn S Allison?

Rude and in a huge rush. Ripped my personal notes out of my hand. Went once, and will never go back.

Charged Credit Card $400.00 before services

I checked in at the desk and was asked for my credit card immediately, thought that was kind of odd and did not realize they had automatically charged me $400.00! That wasn't even the TOTAL of my visit getting the bill in the mail! Dr. Allison saw me for 15 minutes, asked questions but no glasses, devices, tools, etc. Did NOT check my scalp or under my armpits or pubic area. They probably called me back 3 times over the next two years to a follow up and I simply ignored it. Can't afford this one! That was too much of a shock and I have insurance.

NEW PATIENT VISIT - $359!!!

Got in quickly and didn't have to wait too long. However, the PAC, Cassidy Juda, looked over my problem and just kinda blew it off. I asked for a mole check and she literally spent maybe 20 seconds examining my entire body - it was degrading and ridiculous. There's no way she could find a problem in the amount of time she looked - and with the naked eye - no magnifying device, lights, anything. Lost my business completely

Wrong diagnosis and poor bedside manner

This business is not about caring for people it is about selling services. They misdiagnosed my condition, required a followup where they did not examine the affected area and they did not provide adequate information about the treatment options. I would strongly recommend avoiding this practice.

Dissatisfied customer

You likely will have trouble seeing Dr. Allison. Cassidy wasn't able to diagnose problem. Another dermatologist did right away. Unnecesary tests & unnecessary follow-up visit recommended. Watch your pocketbook.Only dermatologist in Bend to advertise. That should tell you something.Worst medical experience in 20 yrs. Rated low at other sites.

Of all the physicians we have dealt with through the years, my husband and I have never had such a negative experience as in our one (and only) visit to Dr. Allison's Bend clinic. We were there to have our bodies checked for skin cancer, had already provided our insurance cards and were naked but gowned waiting for our skin checks (not by the doctor, but by a PA, even tho my husband had previously had skin cancers removed. The receptionist barged in to the exam room, requested my husband's visa card because we had not yet met our S500 deductible. Naked, he had to get up and go through his billforld for it before they would proceed. It was humiliating and crass. The PA did a biopsy on my husband's chest,put a dressing on it and told him to change it after his next shower.He asked for another bandage and some ointment and she told him: "Go to the drug store. We don't have any extras here." We did not get to meet the actual doctor and I question whether she was there at all. Overall it was the worst MD office visit (as well as one of the most expensive) we've ever endured. When we told our local internist about the debacle he was appalled and said he'd do the body scans from here on out.

Dissatisfied With Policies

The P.A. that treated me did so quite well, my medical needs were taken care of excellently. However the woman working at the front assured my the large sum of money that she was charging me then and there for my visit would be my maximum payment. However, I was sent a bill two months later for an extra $250.00. I called their billing department and they pretended to look into it, but all I can say is that you cannot trust the person at the fronts' words to you, make sure you get everything in writing. I feel cheated out of money that they most certainly would have made at a later appointment of mine, now they will never see me or my friends and family there again.

Dr. Dawn S Allison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Central Point, OR.