arrogant and unethical

I was a patient 8 years ago. I found her to be rather snarky during office visits. During a testing procedure for cystocele prolapse she brought a male (student) in without asking first as I sat there very exposed with tears in my eyes. This is why I'm rating her now, because I can't seem to forget this experience. It was humiliating and I feel she did it on purpose (as I believe she had a problem with my beliefs). At the very least she was unprofessional.

Dr. Dawn Bodell.

I had surgery for a prolapsed bladder, 11/13. I've had no issues since. Dr Dawn Bodell is the best. I highly recommend her. She is the Dr that women g ...

At this point my surgery has been scheduled, all of the various testing has been done and exhausted so surgery is the next step. Dr Bodell believes that I won't need both the reconstruction surgery's as thought in the beginning. We will just do the one and make it less invasive. She is incredibe. She takes her job seriously and looks over every detail of my history. She is friendly and answered all of my questions and spent almost 1 hour assuring me of her ability and my sucess rate. Maybe she comes across as arrogant because she is such a classy dresser, and very youthful its just who she is just like I am who I am and I dress for who I am. I find it refreshing that my doctor is on top of current information and brings joyful and positive energy at my appointments.She will not mince words and will be very direct with regards to possible outcomes and the fact that no matter what she still has a few more tricks in her bag if I don't get exactly the results I need. I call that positive and enlightening!

Dr. Dawn M Bodell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OR.