Dr. Dawn Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Brown?

Significant Lifestyle Improvement

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Being a patient of Dr. Dawn Brown has significantly improved my life. After spending the first half of my life living with ADHD and not knowing it I had felt that I was just not capable of being responsible enough to assume a serious or important role in anything. I never felt capable of achieving goals that could highly benefit my life. Dr. Brown was able to effectively evaluate my situation and has been able to offer me sufficient solutions. I'm finally feeling like I'm moving and growing and confident and I appreciate Dr. Brown and the ADHD Wellness Center!

Best Dr. I've seen in 20 over years.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I recently began seeing Dr. Brown and have been very pleased, in comparison to prior providers. A lot of my prior providers had a "know it all" attitude and didn't really listen to a word that I had to say, and if they did listen they made me feel stupid for asking questions. Dr. Brown was the complete and total opposite. She was nice, friendly, and, most importantly, not only listened to my questions and concerns but actually asked more questions, made recommendations and then asked me if I had any questions (which completely blew me away). She legitimately seemed concerned with helping me, and that was very refreshing. In addition, she was very very knowledgeable about my condition. She was actually telling me some of the things that I've been trying to tell other Dr.'s for several years (who wouldn't listen). This is her specialty and she knows it very well, and I was very impressed with the her level of knowledge and willingness to take extra time to explain to me and ensure that I had all of my questions answered. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Brown to anyone.

Posted on October 6th, 2017