Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dawn M Davanzo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dawn M Davanzo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Dawn M Davanzo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dawn M Davanzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 9
Dr. Davanzo was the attemding physician who took care of me 2 years ago (in 2007). I was extremely ill and had about 7 different physicians caring for me. Davanzo stood out because not only is she extremely caring and knowledgeable, she became my advocate. I didn't see that in anyone else who took care of me. She ensured that I always understood the decisions that were being made on my behalf, etc. I was in ICU for approximately 2 weeks, the scariest time of my life, and Davanzo managed to keep my family and I at ease by always keeping us informed. She's super!I would recommend her to anyone who seeks an intelligent and caring doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Davanzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Dawn M Davanzo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Locations & DirectionsPremier Endoscopy Center Of Jackson, 1050 NW 15th St, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Dawn M Davanzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.