Dr. Dawn M Davanzo Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dawn M Davanzo?

amazing advocate

Dr. Davanzo was the attemding physician who took care of me 2 years ago (in 2007). I was extremely ill and had about 7 different physicians caring for me. Davanzo stood out because not only is she extremely caring and knowledgeable, she became my advocate. I didn't see that in anyone else who took care of me. She ensured that I always understood the decisions that were being made on my behalf, etc. I was in ICU for approximately 2 weeks, the scariest time of my life, and Davanzo managed to keep my family and I at ease by always keeping us informed. She's super!I would recommend her to anyone who seeks an intelligent and caring doctor.