Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn Ding has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
For the last six years, Dr. Ding, with a very polite and attentive manner, carefully and patiently monitored my skin due to long-term exposure to sun. She discovered basal cell carcinoma on my forehead and recommended a surgeon who expertly removed it without scarring. Sadly, I recently received a letter from Dr. Ding stating that after 10 years she is closing her practice. Definitely a loss for the profession and her patients..
Dr. Ding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrowest Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
Leonard Morse Hospital
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Metrowest Med Ctr Lmh
MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Dawn Ding accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions67 Union St, Natick, MA
Dr. Dawn Ding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natick, MA.