Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Ding MD
Dr. Dawn Ding has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Dawn Ding has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Dawn Ding is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent care but sadly is closing her practice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dawn Ding - Posted on July 3rd, 2014
For the last six years, Dr. Ding, with a very polite and attentive manner, carefully and patiently monitored my skin due to long-term exposure to sun. She discovered basal cell carcinoma on my forehead and recommended a surgeon who expertly removed it without scarring. Sadly, I recently received a letter from Dr. Ding stating that after 10 years she is closing her practice. Definitely a loss for the profession and her patients..
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrowest Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
Leonard Morse Hospital
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Metrowest Med Ctr Lmh
MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Dawn Ding Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dawn Ding's office for more information.
67 Union St Natick, MA : (508) 653-4874
Locations & Directions67 Union St, Natick, MA
Dr. Dawn Ding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natick, MA.