Dr. Dawn S Eliashiv Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dawn S Eliashiv?

Personable and prompt

Dr. Eliashiv makes you the priority during the consultation and provides information you need to know. She is very personable and demonstrates her caring personality and expertise. Be prepared to wait as sometimes they are running behind schedule

Terrible

I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Eliashiv. She does not return phone calls, does not follow up, and though after 2 months of trying to get in touch with her, I finally did after reporting her, she may have apologized on the phone, but her behavior did not change. She indicated she would follow up with my previous neurologist, but never did. I have been waiting another 6 weeks with no contact. I am moving on. This has been the worst doctor experience I have ever had.

Dr Eliashiv never gives up on her patients. She works with the patient to developed a specific goal and does her best to provide the medical and emotional support needed! We love her. Especially her big smile when she walks in the door.

Although Dr Eliashiv is very kind and caring, I think she diagnoses entirely too quickly based on little information. My experience with her was not good!!!!!

Top Doctor, am thrilled to be in her care. She is an expert in her field!

Wouldn't recommend

I was new to CA, and looking forward to meeting my new neurologist. However, I waited for an exorbitant amount of time each visit, and the doctor only talked to me for maybe, 15 minutes. Tops. Epileptics beware: Even with a perfect driving record, and no seizures for over a year, she will turn you into the DMV. Granted, I think she has to. But a word of caution. Also, in follow up, I was ignored OVER AND OVER. I was desperately trying to get my license back, and it took them over a year to get me my paper work. So yeah, very bad experience for me.