Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Flickema
Dr. Dawn Flickema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Sioux Falls, SD. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Flickema is affiliated with Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center and Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health. Dr. Flickema has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn Flickema has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Dawn Flickema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.