Dr. Dawn D Foster Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dawn D Foster?

Worst Experience Ever

I regret writing this comment for a young African American Doctor but I have no other choice to let her know that she must improve on her Practice. My son is her primary doctor and he had internal issues and she refereed him to the Providence Hospital for some MRI'S . She revived the results 3 days later and it has been 2 weeks since then and I have called everyday and left messages. I have yet to receive a call back from her or anything. My son could have inter bleeding and die from her negligence for her non follow up as a Doctor. Every time I call her staff says I think she got the messages from the 10 times I called. Then I call back the next day they will leave me on hold and then send me to voice mail. I am in disbelief that a Doctor can really treat her patient like this and it could be a life or death situation. I am so disappointed as a person that gives African American doctors a chance.

R&D Automotive Manufacturing Engineer

Dr Foster is very knowledgeable in all aspects of primary health care,and can put it altogether in a through and timely way.The patient gets the best help available.She is Multi Disciplinary,and has a great way of making you feel at ease,always taking the time needed.I have been her patient for years,and face health issues from a complex occupational illness,and normal hereditary diseases as well.I can't thank her enough.She is the Best!

Ann

FIND NEW DR.

Very slow(in LOBBY 2hrs 13 mins). Assistants are rude and slow as molasses. Referrals NOT sent when asked several times. Showed up to appt, NO REFERRAL.

Best Doctor

I have beeen Dr. Foster for a while now I left and when to see another doctor and I am going back to my Dr. Foster she has time and patience with you she smile and talk to you like a human being. She never act like you are a low person because you have condition you cant help like depression and other in that family. I enjoy her as a doctor and no one else will even talk to me to leave her she is the best doctor I have had and Im over 55yrs of age.

Not to excited about this doctor or the wait