Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn M Goulding has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dawn M Goulding has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Dawn M Goulding has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dawn M Goulding is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I received a surprising diagnosis of HPV from Dr. Goulding. When I heard the diagnosis I became very upset and faint, having to lay down on the table and prop up my feet. Dr. Goulding told me very little about the HPV diagnosis except that it was incurable, that there were a couple of treatment options, and that I must abstain from intercourse. When she saw that I was notably upset she said that it was a lot to process and she would give me time to digest the information. So meanwhile, I was left to sit in a room crying my eyes out and thinking that my life was coming to an end. She returned and gave me a print out about HPV. I had never felt so alone in a diagnosis and felt as though I was tainted and uniformed about my health status. Dr. Goulding also made some comments about my personal life, even going so far as to suggest breaking up with my boyfriend (at a visit prior to my diagnosis). I was also told that I could not schedule an appointment with a different physician for my treatment at her office. I will say that she is very good if there is nothing wrong with you. If you are 100% healthy with no past mistakes, you will probably be happy with her services. However, through my experiences I have walked away feeling judged.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Goulding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Wayne State University
Dr. Dawn M Goulding accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsContemporary Ob/Gyn Pc, 1202 Walton Blvd Ste 216, Rochester, MI
Dr. Dawn M Goulding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.