Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn M Hayes
Dr. Dawn M Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Woodland Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital of Folsom. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn M Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1986
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Dawn M Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsMedical Care Medical Center, 1907 Douglas Blvd Ste 70, Roseville, CA
Dr. Dawn M Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.