Dr. Dawn M Lord Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dawn M Lord?

Cold as ice

Could careless if your baby has a serious issue. Precribes meds with no info on how or when to take. After asking questions she said "that is something not on my payroll to answer"... Seriously! Had no idea what to do with reflux patients. Nurse call if you have an emergency and can't answer questions and puts you on hold so she can look up in her book...so disappointed because I know other doctors are good there

Excellent doctor

I moved from north Dakota looking for a doctor for my twins and 11yr old! I stumbled upon Dr. Lord by pure luck she has been a blessing to our family. When we schedule appt. she is patient and friendly and very thorough ! She is definitely a doctor I would recommend to friends, family, and strangers. Her whole office staff is the kindest I have ever been around I have been called after business hours and on weekends if one of my kids needed anything and were sick and we needed the doctor !!! You can't tell me that's not "Amazing"!!!!!

To may it whom concern,

To may it whom concern, I wanted to take the time to inform you how disappointed I am about your services and policies. I called because I am looking for a new pediatrician for my son who is 9 months old and I know Dr. Lord is taking new patients. A family member who sees Dr. Todd referred me to you guys. I was wiling to change practices because first, our pediatrician moved to Houston and second we have been dealing with some health issues with our son. I called to make a new patient appointment to see the doctor and meet her so I can decide to finally make the change. To my surprise, when I said I was looking for a new pediatrician (because we are not happy) and we are looking for a new opinion on our son condition, I couldn’t do that. Really? So parents can’t look for a new doctor when they are not happy with their current? Or should parents lie and say yes we are definitely changing to your practice and then if we don’t like you we don’t make an appointment ever again. Is that rational? Instead of making a great impression being nice and helpful, I get this nonsense back. Aren’t doctor supposed to take interest on helping patients? If I would have liked her and if she took the time to listen and help us, we would have changed to your practice in a heartbeat. I guess she is not interested in new patients. Nevertheless, what a disappointment and what a shame.

Dr. Dawn M Lord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.