Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn S Milliner
Dr. Dawn S Milliner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Milliner is affiliated with Buffalo Hospital, Fairview Lakes Medical Center and Unity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn S Milliner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dawn S Milliner has the following 19 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Failure
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Liver Transplantation
Dr. Dawn S Milliner has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dawn S Milliner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Milliner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Dawn S Milliner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Dawn S Milliner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.