Dr. Dawn P Nguyen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dawn P Nguyen?

Dr. Nguyen is Awesome!!!!

She is a consummate professional who wholeheartedly cares about her patients. She will always follow-up and take out time to give you a call when necessary.....what a doctor!!! After a couple of visits, along with her delightful staff you will feel like family😀

Highly Recommend!

I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for over a year and would recommend her highly, actually I have recommended her several times. She is complete in her questions, spends time with you, explains everything in detail, gives you your options but then lets you make your own decisions regarding your health. I am one who is very much a participant in my health decisions and she respects this which is rare. So glad I found her!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Nguyen is a wonderful Doctor. She listens to my concerns and takes the appropriate actions. She truly cares about her patients. She even calls to check on me. Her staff is friendly and caring as well. If I need an appointment they will work me in. I am so thankful I found Dr Nguyen.

Awesome!

Dr Nguyen is awesome! I've been seeing her since Jan and I'm well pleased with her bedside manner. I appreciate her so much.

World Class Dr. Dawn Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen has been my primary care doctor for almost a year. She is a breath of fresh air, and sets the bar high when compared to other providers. She educates, listens, makes thorough assessments and truly cares about patients. I highly recommend her to anyone serious about managing their health! The support staff is awesome - front desk, back office, medical assistants, nurses, and phlebotomist. They make the office experience pleasant every time.

Very good doctor

Dr. Nguyen is a very fine physician. We have been using her for 2 years and are very pleased.

Dr. Dawn is exceptional family Doctor

She make sure that you are well taken care of and very concern, I have never been to a Doctor like her.

A rare find

I'm extraordinarily happy to recommend Dr. Dawn Nguyen. I feel that she has literally saved my life. I was experiencing significant GI issues that I let continue far longer than I should. I finally broke down and went to see Dr. Nguyen. She showed genuine concern and empathy. She ran numerous tests to help us discover what was wrong and when the tests came back normal, she convinced me to go into a specialist, which wasn't an easy task considering how stubborn I can be. At her persistence, I made the appointment (for which she personally called the specialist to get me in right away) and was diagnosed with stage 3b colorectal cancer... at just 39 years old. Considering most screenings for this disease don't take place until 50 years of age, if I didn't have a doctor such as Nguyen that cared enough to visit with me numerous times and at length to convince me of the importance of being screened, I believe it would have been too late when they found my cancer. I hear horror stories of doctors being dismissive of symptoms, especially with (relatively) young patients. Dr. Nguyen genuinely cares for her patients, and I am proof. After my diagnosis, she has called me numerous times just to check in with me and my progress in my battle, and to offer any support she could provide. She's a rare find.

Best Internal Medicine doctor I've ever had!

I was actually referred to another doctor in the practice but she was booked so I scheduled with Dr. Nguyen. It was a great decision. She has been a wonderful doctor. I have never met an internal medicine physician that actually stops and listens to their patients the way she does. She never rushes, explains herself and reasoning behind her choices and you can tell she has your best interest in mind with any decision she makes. Definitely recommend her!

Dr. Nguyen is a highly knowledgeable, proactive and thorough physician. She takes preventative care seriously and has helped me improve my health immensely. She is very patient-oriented and wait-times are never long. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for five years, and we have no plans to change.

A Doctor That Takes The Time To Care

Dr. Nguyen always looks at the individual, Their desires and need.She is professional but also down to earth.She is loving, Caring and has always helped me or referred me to someone that can. There are good Doctors and there are great ones. She is one the great ones. I am not able to comment on my rating down below so I will comment here. I gave 4 Stars on two of the qsuestions below because when it get really busy and there are lots of sick people it hard to take care of them all so sometime it would seem that are not 5 stars in promptness but if you will just give them a chance they will catch and take care of you. I am believer no limitation to be kind to people. Also there are so many different types of health issues that no one is going to be right 100% of the time, the important thing is that they never give up, and that is my reason for 4 stars on accurate diagnosis. I love Dr. Nguyen and also all of the Doctors that work with her.

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Nguyen is fantastic. Staff is courteous and never a long wait. Dr. Nguyen has no problem spending the time necessary with her patients.