Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn M Palaszewski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dawn M Palaszewski has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Dawn M Palaszewski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Dawn M. Palaszewski, MD Is a very young doctor that has a lot to.learn.She is very rude n has no bedside manners. She ruined my experience as a first time mom..i had to go back to the er 3xs after giving birth to my son bc her lack n knowledge in repairing me after giving birth..i encounter her again Inwhich she was rude n offered for me to leave da hospital bc i felt uncomfortable with her.the sad part is she had residence mds under her learning her habits.it took for the hospital director to step n to get the problem fix n apologized for dis doctors actions n her lack in compassion. I feel this md is the RUDEST i have ever came across n makes Tgh n Usf looks bad
12 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Dawn M Palaszewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTampa General Hospital, 5802 N 30th St, Tampa, FL
Dr. Dawn M Palaszewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.