Dr. Dawn W Pennebaker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dawn W Pennebaker?

Love Dr. Pennebaker and staff! I have used her for all 3 of my pregnancies and was very satisfied. She is a very kind and caring doctor.

The best

Dr. Pennebaker delivered both my boys and she is a wonderful physician. At times, you will wait, but that is usually when she has to run off to deliver a baby. I don't have a problem with that b/c I'm pretty sure she had patients when she had to run off to deliver my little boy who decided to come at 9 a.m. on a Thurs morning. She's worth the wait.

I had a very traumatic 1st pregnancy. I feel that Dr. Pennebaker did everything possible to help my and my babies when I went into premature labor. I know she did everything there was to do to prevent it, and was very comforting and supportive as we had to make very difficult decisions. While that pregancy ended tragically, I am using her again for my second with full confidence that she cares about me and will do everything medically possible for me to have a healthy baby.

Did not like this woman!!