Dr. Dawn Phelps Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Phelps?

Uncaring Doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Dr. Phelps is very uncaring. If you have a miscarriage she won't test you for any hormonal problems to help you get pregnant again. Makes you wait months for an appointment when you're in pain. Is very negative towards older patients, calls them geriatric and other demeaning comments.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

We used Dr. Phelps with my daughter who is fixing to be 6 and she was amazing I had high blood pressure so I was induced and she is very calm and down to earth. Even to the point after delivery I wasn't to be out of bed so she personally took the time to show my husband how to swaddle our daughter and change her diaper ( we absolutely love her)! Now I'm 29wks 3dys with our baby boy and love her once again! Hoping to schedule a 4D ultrasound next week and can't wait!!! Would highly recommend Dr. Phelps and her team!

Disappointed

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Phelps for 2 years upon moving tomArkansas. And from the first time I met her I knew she wasn't going to be like my doctor I absolutely loved in Oregon. I have been proven this over and over again. I feel like am a number to them not a patient. i will call the nurse to ask questions and not receive any calls back. If I have concerns I feel like I should get a call back. I always feel like I am being rushed out of my appointment and do not feel comfortable talking to her about any issues I may be having. Very disappointing. I will be looking for a new obgyn for my next appointment.

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I loved having her as my doctor when I was pregnat with my son and I will use her again if I have another . She was very attentive to my pregnacy a made all arrangements nessessary for a safe deliver y

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Phelps. She is so professional, yet really makes you feel comfortable. She listens to her patients. When I told her I knew my son was going to be early, she trusted my instinct and said I was probably right. Well, we were both right. He was 5 weeks early. It was great having a woman ob/gyn who understands the emotions and physical issues that women go through. Great Doc!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

She's been my doctor for 3 months now. I'm a high risk prenancy and she has been wonderful!

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Great Dr!

Posted on April 17th, 2008

This Dr Is Amazeing In Part to her and RiversideReginal Medical Center In Newport News Va me and my son had a rockey go at it when i was pregnant he was born 6 weeks early and is healthy and happy. Now that i am expecting our second i just wish she was here for it Thank u So much

Posted on August 11th, 2016