Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn R Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 32
I have been going to Dr. Wilson for over a year now. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. She makes time for her patients and answered all of my questions completely. Dr. Wilson gave me several options to try prior to surgery to help with my issues. I really like her and would recommend her to any of my friends/family.
She delivered my son back in 2009. She always makes me feel so comfortable. She is straight forward with you also. The front office people are amazing. They are always joking around with me. Especially Veronica, she is always smiling and going on with me. The nursers are amazing. Also I can not leave at Christy Wilcox she is amazing. I love going here to get treated. And will continue to stay with this good group of people.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Dawn R Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dawn R Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yukon, OK.