Dr. Dawn M Minyon-Sarver Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dawn M Minyon-Sarver?

poor diagnostic care, does not listen to patients complaints, very cold doctor, poor bed manors

Disappointed and should not have paid.

This physician was not only rude and unkind, but attacking. She asked "what do you want me to do?" Silly me, I assumed she was trained in medical school for that. I wasted my time and money. She was of no help whatsoever. Made me feel degraded and belittled. Not a nice person. I DO NOT recommend her.

She isn't extremely personable and we've had some difficulty getting on the same page. I am a young person with constant pain and many doctors that I have been to seem to treat me as though I'm just looking for pain medicine when really I want a solution and a diagnosis!At first my experience with Dr. Sarver went poorly, but I stuck with her and for the first time I've been referred to a specialist who may have a diagnosis. So overall, she's not the best, but I've been to a number of terrible doctors over the years and she is at least better than they are.

The staff was friendly on the phone, and for the most part was friendly in the office. Dr. Sarver was pretty cold and she rushed through the appointment. She did not explain things and answered my questions with very short answers. I felt like she just wanted to get out of the room and onto her next appointment. Her diagnosis appears to have been accurate and I'm getting better, but I won't go back to her.

Frustrated

Dr. Sarver was the attending Doctor dealing with our family in a rehabiliatation facility. We had been told by a specialist to not administer a particular kind of medicine to our family member... without any consult with the family, this medication was administered..when we tried to contact Dr. Sarver, we were not contacted by Dr. Sarver, the floor nurse was contacted, the Dr. changed the medication at 10:00 at night and had the floor nurse contacted us to let us know that we were increasing the risk of stroke without discussing the situation with us personally. After a very long night, we then contacted our family primary care physician within the same group...our physician suggested that our family member could be disoriented, etc. high blood pressure due to being in the facility. The physical therapists agreed. At this point we felt the best decision for our family member was to have them discharged. Dr. Sarvis would not release them. We had to leave the facility without medical authorization..which could potentially affect our insurance claims. The lack of consideration to the families intelligence and familiarity with the patient was detrimental to the patients health and well being. We were shocked that a physician could be so unwilling to even take the time to talk with the family. I felt that because of this doctor's arrogance and general lack of interest in the "care" of the patient it was imperative to let others know.

Ratings are wrong!

I've been seeing Dr. Sarver for almost 8 years and couldn't disagree more about the negative ratings. The only problem I've had is wait time, which has been improving steadily after the implementation of the new computer system. I drive from Moon Township nearly forty minutes to visit Dr. Sarver. She's professional, caring and is right on with her diagnoses...!

Thoughts

At first she seemed as she cared but me being a young woman with many health issues she did not support me when I needed her the most. She referred me to doctors that did nothing to help solve my problems. They all took my money. When I ask her questions the staff only answers them, I never have the conversation with her and the staff waste time with not having the knowledge of the current situation. I am looking elsewhere. It was a mistake to have this doctor.

extrmemly rushed and unprofessional

Dr. Sarver is EXCELLENT!!

Dr. Dawn M Minyon-Sarver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.