Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn M Scarzella has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Dawn M Scarzella has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Dawn M Scarzella is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I have seen many different doctors in my life as I have multiple chronic diseases, but Dr. Scarzella is my absolute favorite. She just has a way about her. She shows that she is really hearing me and has spent more than what I feel is my share of time to help correctly diagnose me. I have been complicated but finally I have such a better quality of life thanks to the treatments I have received. She and her staff make me feel like family when I come in. Love her and recommend her a thousand times over.
Horrible office staff, Sarah is rude and unprofessional beyond any words I can find to describe it. When confronted with it the doctor seems to not care. Roll of paper for table was laying on floor, no towels to dry hands after washing them in the restrooms.....overall HORRIBLE all the way around. Never had a problem with front desk staff or Katie the P.A. but everything else about it - HORRIBLE.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Scarzella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Dawn M Scarzella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Urological Associates, 1725 N University Dr Ste 400, Pompano Beach, FL
Dr. Dawn M Scarzella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.